Effective Date: January, 2023
Good Good hf (“Good Good”) appreciates your interest. You are important to us, and we respect your privacy.
This policy pertains to personal information collected through this website. It does not pertain to information collected in other manners or offline.
This document governs the privacy notice of our website, https://www.uk.goodgoodbrand.com
This website is owned and operated by Good Good hf, Lynghals 13, IS-110 Reykjavik, Iceland, registration number: 6003140680.
Personally Identifiable Information
You may provide us with personally identifiable information (“PII”) when you use this website or related websites by explicitly providing this information to us.
PII includes any information by which you can be personally identified, and may include your name, address, age, date of birth, electronic mail address, occupation, employment information, telephone number, education, the kind of service provided to you, credit card number, and other similar information.
Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We may use and/or disclose your PII for the following reasons:
- to contact you in response to your inquiries, comments and suggestions;
- to contact you otherwise when necessary;
- for the specific purpose for which it was volunteered;
- to track our visitors’ use of the site for internal market research;
- to improve the site and the services Good Good promotes or provides through the site;
- to customize the content and/or layout of our site for each individual visitor;
- to ask for your participation in brief surveys;
- to notify you about promotions, special offers, etc. regarding products and services provided by Good Good or its affiliates or partners;
- to be provided to Good Good affiliates or third parties in connection with the legitimate business purposes of Good Good or the site;
- to be provided to third parties for the legitimate business purposes of those third parties;
- to generate aggregate statistical studies;
- as required by law or regulation, or as requested by government authorities, or for the protection of persons or property; and
- in connection with an acquisition, merger, restructuring, sale or other transfer involving all or any portion of the business associated with the site; and
- for other business purposes.
Due to the design of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties.
How We Communicate with You
Your provision of PII online through our website or through information collected online on behalf of Good Good constitutes your affirmative consent that we may contact you by email, fax, and other communications for any of the uses stated above.
Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information that you provide to us when using our website. We collect your personal data in the following ways:
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information may include the name of the website from which you entered our website, if any, as well as the name of the website you’ll visit when you leave our website, your internet service provider’s name, your web browser type, type of device (mobile or not), your computer operating system, and data about your browsing activity when using our website. We use all this information to analyze trends among our users to help improve our website.
- Facebook Products and Business Tools – These cookies, the Facebook Products and Facebook Business Tools, enable Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger to offer online-based interest ads. These cookies also allow us to understand the information we receive about you including information about your use of other websites and apps, whether you are registered or logged in to Facebook. You can adjust what ads you see from advertisers by visiting your Facebook Ad Preferences. To opt out of seeing ads from our company, instructions on how to hide our ads can be found on this page. For more information, please review Facebook’s data policy.
- Hubspot - These cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our Websites to operate, and we refer to these as "essential" or "strictly necessary" cookies. Other cookies also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Websites and Subscription Service.
Changing Cookie Settings
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to manage cookies on your browser, visit the browser developer’s website. Although, if you disable certain cookies, you may not be able to access features on our website correctly or at all.
Retention of Personal Data
We retain all personal data collected from you as long as the data is relevant to our business or advertising purposes, or until you request that we remove the data by contacting us via the contact provided below. The personal data we can remove is only that which is accessible to us. This would include any data directly submitted to us. Otherwise, data removal from our third-party integrations will need to be initiated by you, the user, by following the links provided throughout this privacy notice.
Our website is secured using the industry standard, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. It encrypts all your personal information, including name and email, so that it cannot be read over the internet. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee against the loss or misuse of your personal data or secure data transmission over the internet because of its nature.
We do not want to collect or maintain information from those under the age of 13. No part of our site is structured to attract anyone under 13. By using our site, you represent that you are not under 13 years of age.
How to Contact Us
Should you have any questions or concerns regarding these privacy policies, please email us at